CMA Dishmachines EST VENTLESS
- The HR System (Waste Air Heat Recovery) removes heat and
water vapor that normally would be released when opening the
dishmachine doors, utilizing that energy to preheat the incoming
water; this saves energy while creating a safer and more
- High tech condensation method converts the vapor to water,
which evacuates the wash chamber at the end of the cycle.
- Three-door system for straight-thru or corner applications.
- Built-in “booster heater” assures proper wash and rinse
temperatures (does not “tax” facilities’ hot water supply).
- Auto Start System.
- Programmable (three-product) Dispensing System.
- Water Saving (1.09 gallons of water per rack of dishes).
- Automatic HR Condenser Cleaning System for daily coil
- 30 racks per hour (90-second cycle and 30-second chamber
- Top mounted controls.
- Door Safety Interlock System (DSI) assures that doors remain
locked throughout the entire cycle, allowing the HR system to
evacuate the vapor from the machine.
Chem Mark Inc is proud to offer FREE SHIPPING on all CMA Dishmachines. Free shipping is available to lower 48 states, excluded are Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For more information call (714) 220-2436.