CMA Dishmachines MODEL CMA-180-VL 240
- Final rinse valve receives cold water (41-650F) that is processedthrough “heat recovery system”, providing nearly cost freeheating capabilities for water supplied to the booster heater,which reduces the recovery time for the booster heater..
- Heat recovery system captures water vapor from the
wash & rinse cycle, and condenses it to heat the incoming cold
water & evacuate the steam from the wash chamber.
- Door-actuated start.
- Safe-T-Temp feature assures 1800F sanitizing rinseevery cycle.
- 12kW electrical booster heater.
- Booster-safety thermostat.
- 6kW wash tank heater.
- Low max. 0.89 US gallons of water usage per rack.
- Minimum 90-second cycle. (60 second wash/rinse & 30 second
- 40 racks per hour (based on 90-second cycle).
- Fully automatic cycle for easy operation.
- Water level safety control.
- Maximum clearance for dishes is 17-1/2″.
- All Stainless Steel construction.
- Wash tank screens, which filter recirculating wash water,
prevent soil from entering spray arms.
- 3-door feature for straight or corner applications.
- Automatic heat exchange condenser wash-down feature.
- Rinse PRV supplied (Pressure Regulating Valve).
- Field convertible from three phase to single phase.
- Simple, rugged durability that you expect from CMA.
- Door Safety Interlock System (DSI) assures that doors remain
locked throughout the entire cycle, allowing the HR system to
evacuate the vapor from the machine
Chem Mark Inc is proud to offer FREE SHIPPING on all CMA Dishmachines. Free shipping is available to lower 48 states, excluded are Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For more information call (714) 220-2436.