CMA Glass Washers MODEL GWX-200
- Stands 40″ tall, with 11-1/4″ clearance for glass-
ware, and was designed to fit under any standard
- At 30 racks per hour, this model has the capacity
of 600 plus glasses per hour
- 2-minute cycle-time, with water usage of 1.70 gallons of
water per cycle.
- Uses 19-3/4″X19-3/4″ standard racks.
- Stainless Steel construction for long term use and durabil-
ity. Panels on the top and sides are a standard feature.
- Door safety switch system: This system automatically
stops the operation, if either door is accidentally opened.
This offers protection to both the serving staff and the
back bar personnel.
- Chemical dispenser: The standard 3-product chemical
dispensing system is mounted internally for space-saving
in the underbar area.
- Revolving upper and lower Stainless Steel wash/rinse
arms are standard. This system ensures maximum sur-
face coverage of all types of glassware.
- Temperature gauge: Mounted on top and can be easily
- Sustainer heater for maintaining wash water temperature.
- Built-in Hot Water Assurance System guarantees hot
water every cycle.
- Pump protection screen filters are HD Stainless Steel
and can be easily removed and cleaned.
- Stainless sump screen to filter wash/rinse water that feeds
- All Stainless Steel wash pump.
- Stainless Steel Legs 6″ (set of 4)
Chem Mark Inc is proud to offer FREE SHIPPING on all CMA Dishmachines. Free shipping is available to lower 48 states, excluded are Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. For more information call (714) 220-2436.